Sa bukid, walang papel! Oi!

Friday, January 01, 2010

Nature has a funny way of making you all creative and stuff... or is it just boredom doing that?

Guess this one shows even an N95 mobile phone can do wonders.

You just need the INSPIRATION. *wink*


Sa bukid.

Wa'y mabuhat.

So what do people do in paradise anyway? Is there even anything to do when everything's perfect? Hmmm.

What do you think?


@ the farm, checking out the Baby's Breath flowers that were recently planted :P

Oh yes, angels wear Ray-Bans, too... Tee hee!


Happy or sad, these flowers seem to be around every occasion... might as well make $$$ out of it ;) Tee hee.


... and then you turn my world upside down.


Wild flowers are something, noh?

Just like me. haha.

And so I stand by my New Year's resolution which is to take more pictures and have more fun in 2010! And yeah, maybe I should take photography seriously now.

To everyone, I wish you 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of fun, 365 days of laughter, 8760 hrs of good luck, 525600 minutes of joy, and 31536000 seconds of success!

...2010, Here I come!

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ahaha... this is one of the coolest new year's resolution i've ever read..LOL.. simple pero sipa!

    Sinulog na hapit, are you joining the contest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i would say you both are so cute, sweet couple, made of each other, am feeling jealous of your love, you people are so romantic.Great work.

    nintendo dsi r4

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images