Happiest Sole in the Philippines!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I am happiest sole ever! Thank you Havaianas Philippines for the gifts!!!





This is the package that I got as my consolation prize for the Happy Soles contest.





Supposedly worth P25,000 as declared. WOW! Not bad for the top 10 finalists!









And here's a sample of the Sony Bloggie...



Sorry for the low quality as I had to convert it to upload. Internet so slow for uploads here!

I still need to try to shoot some videos in daylight and try to make it short so I can upload a full 1080 or at least a 720 HD version because the Sony Bloggie rocks my socks!!!

Thank you Havaianas! You rule my world!!!





Shout outs to Leanne and Aimil for the Havaianas float!!! Thank you Havaianas Cebu!


P.S. I feel bad that the Havaianas Filipinas didn't reach my hometown. I wanted to get the red pair and the blue pair but oh well, I guess I'll have to buy them online from resellers. It sucks to be geographically challenged. Booo!



post signature

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images