You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself to be.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Was going to post this last night but got caught up with work... Tsk.. So here it is, everyone!

The winners of my THANK YOU FOR VOTING CONTEST...



Congrats to Iris and Mamertz. Please message me your sizes and hopefully when the  Havaianas stocks arrive this week at the hotel, I can score you the Limited Edition Filipinas 2010 pairs!



This was drawn randomly because it was so hard to choose the best answer. Trust me when I say that all of the answers touched me a lot and some even brought me to tears. Thank you for the support and the love. It's amazing how words and pictures can reach so many and by just being you makes all the difference. Again, thank you everyone.

As Boris Becker said: I love winning. I can take the losing. But most of all, I love to play.  So.. until the next contest, guys!

Please keep checking my blog for more awesome blogs to come! ^_^

Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything.
          -Vince Lombardi 



post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images