Life's Simple Pleasures

Monday, June 14, 2010

Have you ever wanted to run away and join the Circus?

The good thing about living in a small town is that you don't have to spend a fortune to have a spankin' good time. Actually, I'm going to show you what you can do for a hundred bucks (PHP100).

A very sad looking place... but I guess this will do.


Recla is now the site where the PERYAHAN is! Hahahaha... It's amazing how the inner child in me screams and squeals at the thought of the peryahan. I mean, come on... it may not be as grand as Enchanted Kingdom or Disneyland... but hey, it's THE PERYAHAN! It's fun and it's cheap...!


And most of the thrill comes from knowing there's no assurance (and insurance!) should the rides break. LOL!


The Peryahan is not fully packed yet. The Horror Train wasn't even running when we went there. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be that water ride or something because they are still constructing something over there. Perhaps there's gonna be that bike ride thingie too.. and the caterpillar and who knows what other surprises awaits! Feels like Roller Coaster Kingdom, noh?


Maybe if I'm lucky, there's gonna be a mermaid... Because the last time I went to the peryahan when I was a kid, there was a frog lady (who really looked like a frog with her hind legs and all to my 10-year-old eyes!)

So how do you spend P100 in a night and get a mother-lovin' headache after? Go to the peryahan... It's fun!








It beats the whole drink-get-wasted-nurse-a-hangover routine... And if Lady Luck is on your side, you might even be spending nothing from winning all the betting games. ;)


Peryahan, I'm not done with you yet! I'll be back this weekend! :P

NEXT UP! 

Meet the newest member of the family!

4995453_n.jpg



Sparkle is 1/3 chihuahua, 1/3 terrier, and 1/3 pinscher... 3-way cross breed. Not bad!


Not bad at all! And she's very igat all the same... Aren't all toy dogs? She needs to sleep with the fan on...



And she now lives under my Havaianas. :P So kawaii...


Looks like someone's found a new BFF!!! :P

I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex.   ~Wilde, Oscar

Have a great week everyone! :) Live. Laugh. Love.

post signature

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images