iPhone 4, domain names, and everything under the sun!

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

With iPhone 4 coming, the price of the 3GS is significantly going down, if it ain't already had. I should say it was quite timely that I got to sell mine. So instead of getting an iPad, which was the main purpose of the sale, I think I'll go ahead and save money for the rainy days... ("-Ber" months are coming) and the iPhone 4 is going to reach our shores by then. So maybe if I can afford it, I just might grab one for myself.

But for now, I'll just drool over the photos at Engadget and keep dreaming of the iPhone. I just hope Globe doesn't get carried away with the prices... and of course, there's the micro-sim thing, too. So I wanted to tell you guys about the iOS4 but since everyone is talking about it (and blogging about it) already, I guess it's already gotten the attention it deserves... so moving on.

In other news, http://www.bastaigatsikat.com is finally mine! Yay for custom domain names! Please update your bookmarks. Hit ctrl + d now! *wink*

Just a couple of days from now I'll be giving away Havaianas pairs to 2 lucky voters of mine for my THANK YOU FOR VOTING Contest in Facebook... so watch out for that one.

Meanwhile, I'm busy with work, managing SALA Lounge + Café with my Noodle Boy, coming up with creative ideas, and finding other means to survive in this crazy dog eat dog world. Oh, and I won another contest. Will blog about that on a separate entry.

In the mean time, let's all look forward to our Independence Day come June 12th. Perhaps our country is finally going to have a president by then? Who knows? All this mumbo jumbo about the elections is still making news on TV, when it's the least of my concerns. Right now, I'm surprised (and not very happy) that bread prices are going up. So flour has gotten expensive! What's next?

In as much as I don't want to worry about things like that... I am getting old. I need to think of the future... and I am 110 pounds! Waaaah! Oh well... what did you see on your flash forward? I see myself tinkering with a new iPhone 4. Teehee! (Shucks! I am still not over the fact that ABC cancelled that TV show... We were soooo looking forward to Season 2! Tsk...)

Anyways, before I abruptly end this post, here's a piece of advice. The older you get, do yourself a favor and find one person you can still be a kid with. ♥




xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images