Vexation Vacation... NOT!

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Right now I should be here...



Photos by Nelson Petilla. 

I should be in Jasmin Resort in Marabut, Samar at this very moment getting wasted lying in the sand and gazing up at the summer night sky looking for constellations and counting shooting stars. Instead I am here at work.

I feel so bad not being able to take pictures on this particular trip that I'm missing. Due to:
a) car trouble
b) duty calls
c) a voice told me not to go

Okay, maybe the last reason sounds far-fetched but it doesn't mean I'm crazy. I went to church yesterday because naturally, it was a First Friday (of the month) and I needed some answers. A voice told me, "Sometimes you have to give up. It doesn't mean you're a quitter, it only means something greater is coming your way." I swear, man! It was kinda creepy... in a good way. So I listened.

With all the time I have this weekend, I am able to attend to some business (ka-ching!!!) and even re-designed my blog! How awesome is that!? So is this the silver lining? I'm not sure yet... but I feel there's a lot more coming my way.

I see Biri Island in the near future. Hmm.



Pictures by Riz. 

Well, anything's possible. ;) I just need to have a little more faith.

After all, all work and no play makes Maria a dumb gal. It may not be to fabulous Brazil... but still I can't wait for my next vacation... of course, with my Noodle Boy! :)


post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Mai, can I ask links to those blogs? I would like to view the photos and read the blog about the place of Marabot. Many thanks! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go:

    MARABUT, SAMAR - http://nelsonpetilla.com/blog/tag/jasmine-beach-resort/

    and

    BIRI ISLAND - http://rsapayan.blogspot.com/2009/04/beauty-that-hide-in-biri-island.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images