It's Tea Time!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Like the Mad Hatter, I have my days when tea is my best friend. Having a really sensitive tummy, tea is like a gift from heaven. Coming from a family of big tea drinkers [thanks to my Chinese heritage], tea is one of the things readily available in our cupboards. There's mint tea, lemon tea, green tea, etc. and even slimming tea is no stranger in our household.

When I was introduced to Twinings by Ate Angel during one of our wedding planning meetings back in February, I was so delighted by the flavor that my love for tea was awakened. She shared with us this:



I swear, it has gotta be the best tasting tea ever!

I was looking for information on Twinings online when I came across Twinings Philippines on Facebook who was then giving away free boxes of tea last April with their PersonaliTEA test. I figured I should try my luck. Then a month later passed and I didn't realize I did receive an email from Twinings! And it was in the SPAM folder pa gyud! LOL! I guess I was so busy after the wedding that I wasn't able to check my email for almost 2 months!



I doubled checked on FB and found this...



So I immediately emailed them and apologized for not having responded sooner. They sent me my prize via courier (as I am geographically challenged!) and here it is!







Thanks Twinings Philippines! :)

And guess what? Twinings has so many flavors to choose from!


Screenshot from their official website.

And there are still so many other Twinings flavors found in the local supermarket at the imported goods section! Can't get enough of it!

 

Now I like my tea with honey and lemon.

 

NoodleBoy likes it, too!



What about you? Do you like tea and what type of tea do you like most? Comments below. :)


xoxo,

 post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've been drinking tea for quite some time now.I'm using lipton green tea.pero I wanna try this.thanks for sharing Ms.Maria. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink green tea erryday. I always drink it cold!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images