SCAMMER ALERT! Be wary of eBay now!

Wednesday, June 01, 2011



Today I received a rather disturbing email. Somebody was asking me if I was selling a laptop -- The Asus 1000HE to be exact. And I could not, for the life of me, imagine selling this netbook because I gave this to my mom.

I asked if there is a link I could check regarding this item... and alas, the scammers are at it again!

LINK:


This person (mymaria_24) stole my photos and is trying to sell a make-believe item with my photos! And it even has my watermarks in them!


Click to view larger pic!

UNBEFRICKINGLIEVABLE!



All photos of the item being sold even bear my multiply site! Holy crap!


It's a good thing somebody emailed me about it but whoever won the bid for this eBay item should definitely be warned. It's a SCAM! That's not my account, I'm not selling this item, and those photos are clearly stolen from me!!!

So now, how do you report a scammer on eBay? Anybody knows how? Text me or email me pls!


xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images