July 2013 BDJ BOX 7-Day Challenge

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

The July BDJ Box was ginormous! There were so many products to try and I couldn't wait to just dive in and test them all out. So here are my favorites and what I've sampled so far including what I can say for myself about these beauty products. #BDJBOX7DAY Challenge accepted!

1. The first thing that caught my eye when I opened the July BDJ Box is the Revlon Lip Butter. I thought it was a lipstick but I figured this was indeed a lip gloss. But to my surprise, when I put it on, it was very pigmented! I can wear this everyday and without lip balm! It is super hydrating and it made my dry lips look fuller and healthier! Nice!


Kissable lips!
2. One of my favorite looks is the no-makeup makeup look or just neutral eyes that is simply contoured and highlighted. This is what Enchanted's Pixie Dust palette is for. It has a white matte highlighter, a brown matte contour powder, and a brightening yellow shadow with just a little bit of shimmer to make tired eyes pop. I love it! It's very affordable, too. Everyone should have this in their makeup.

Pretty peepers
3. This is the most innovative beauty product I've come across so far. I never thought it was possible to really peel off those dry and dead skin off your feet! But it works, it works, it works!!! It took about 5 days before my feet started to shed the skin, you know, like a snake. I'm currently still peeling so I'll do a separate blog post to show you guys what an amazing product the Foot Appeal truly is! It's just remarkable. I'm totally in awe.

What sorcery is this?
4. The Too Cool For School After School BB Foundation Lunch Box is for people who are fans of matte faces. If you like dewy, this may not be the product for you. I have oily skin so I really prefer matte finishes, else I'd end up looking like an oil slick by the end of the day. But of course, that depends on the weather. This BB cream brightens and evens out your complexion, although the coverage is light to medium. You'll need concealer for blemishes. I love that it feels lightweight on the skin, too. I need to use it some more to see if the formulation breaks out my skin.

Matte but not flat
5. I never owned a spray sunblock so I find this Beach Hut with SPF 75++ sunblock a very interesting product. All these years I've always hated putting on sunblock (as you have witnessed during the summer months and previous blogs I've posted that I become way too tanned for lack of sun protection). It's the icky feeling and the white gunk that become patches on your skin that really turns me off. Add in the weird sunscreen smell, and it's a total dis for me. However, when I sprayed this on, my skin felt immediately cool. I never needed to spread it out since it was sort of oily. Now I can picture walking on the beach looking all shiny and radiant when you spray this on your skin. But most importantly, no white mess!!!

How cool is a spray sunblock huh!?
6. DOVE Intense Repair Shampoo & Conditioner - If you like fruity and fresh scents, you will love these two. Noodle Boy actually commented that my hair smells divine. So now he's using it for himself. He has longer hair than me and he says his hair is so much smoother. He has curly hair and he also says his locks are pretty manageable. We have chemically colored hair to this is perfect for both of us to restore whatever damage that dyes have caused.

Shiny hair with other hair products used.
7. Last but not the least, the Dove beauty bar. My face feels so moisturized and I feel 15 years younger! Also maybe it's because the scent reminds me of high school back when I first used Dove. This is great for women who have dry skin. I have oily skin but that doesn't mean I don't need moisture. I stay in a pretty cool room most of the time and I need enough moisture I can get to balance things out. I use this at night (or dawn because that's usually the time I tuck myself in).

BAREFACED! [O.O]
So there you have it, I still have a lot of products to test out from the July BDJ Box and I will soon be featuring separate reviews for my favorites on upcoming blog posts. So until then. Thanks for dropping by!

P.S. Bored? Need something new in your life? Be surprised with new beauty products by subscribing to your own beauty box from www.bdjbox.com. Maybe all it takes is a 7-day challenge to get you out of the dumps, yes? 


TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images