Review: Colour Collection Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude +Smokey EOTD and FOTD!

Sunday, August 04, 2013


As a general rule, smokey eyes and nude lips go together. This makes the Colour Collection Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude the perfect shade to complete a seriously sexy look. It's not pink as the name suggests but more of a coral shade.


I find that this lipstick with its sheer finish and formulation does moisturize my otherwise dry lips. I get bad chapped lips almost everyday if I don't use a lip balm. But even without lip balm, this Colour Collection Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude makes my lips look smooth and gives it just the perfect amount of color to complete a glamorous face for a night on the town.

Smoldering sexy smokey eyes + barely there lips
with Colour Collection's Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude
The only downside I found with this particular lipstick is perhaps it's too moisturizing that the first time I used it, I think I somehow broke it off. It wasn't cut into half yet so I'm going to refrigerate it to harden it or something. Maybe it was just too warm inside the package since this was delivered to me all the way from the capital because I ordered it from Sample Room. So it's either because of the heat or perhaps I applied it too aggressively on my lips since it's very sheer and I wanted to see some more color on my lips.

Swatches show that it's very sheer even at 3 x.


Yup, I definitely think that the Colour Collection Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude will come very handy during those times you just want to go au naturel or with very minimal makeup. You won't even need a lip balm for this lipstick because it is hydrating, I tell you. It even made my dry lips look kissable enough. Tee hee.

MOTD / LOTD / EOTD
Big brows with MUFE Aqua Brow #15
Smokey eyes using UD Naked 2 palette
Naturactor concealer  #140 + Human Nature Foundation in Island Shell
Nude lips using Colour Collection Vit. E Sheer lipstick in Pinkish Nude
As expected from sheer lipsticks, the color stayed long enough (2 hours max for me 'coz I keep munching bits and pieces of food every now and then). But for the price of only Php 330 for a full-sized 4g super moisturizing lipstick, it beats any tinted lip balm or gloss. It leaves the right amount of color for that natural looking lips and it is perfect for everyday wear. If sheer is not your thing, Tupperware's Colour Collection Vitamin E lipstick also comes in Satin and Matte finishes.

Colour Collection Vit. E Sheer lipstick in Pinkish Nude
You can check out Tupperware Brands Philippines on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, and INSTAGRAM.


That's it for now... thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great week ahead!


TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images