Avon Makeup Council: That green-eyed monster with Avon 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette in The Greens (review and swatches)

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Have you seen my previous post about Avon's 8-in-1 palette in various shades of BLUE? Well, this one is a similar palette with mainly greens and neutral colors. I should say I love this palette more and that it somewhat reminds of me of my Urban Decay Naked palette though this comes with more shimmery eyeshadows.


For day makeup, it's very easy to create different looks with the 8-in-1 palette. Take a look at this fairly neutral combo of colors for a casual daytime look.


It's pigmented enough to wear during the day and I didn't need any eye primer. If you like all that shimmers and glitters, there's no reason why you shouldn't wear it when you want to. Mattes are actually preferred for daytime looks but if you wanna stand out and sparkle, why not, chocnut?

Swatched ONCE using a finger.
For a night about town, you've got plenty of options such as choosing the darker colors and blending that shiz out to create a decent smokey eyed look.


The look above was accomplished with the additional use of Avon's Eyeshadow Duet in Maize (Lemon Ice and Latte) serving as eyeshadow primer. It's quite creamy (and a bit oily) for my skin so I'd rather use it as a primer to make the powder eyeshadow colors pop some more! And boy, it didn't disappoint.

Regular price is PHP 299
Also I picked Avon's Glimmersticks eyeliner in Galactic Green to line my eyes instead of my usual black liner... 'coz I'm sticking to my GREEN-EYED MONSTER theme. Tee hee. Although my eyes aren't near verde, I find that the different shades of green eyeshadows bring out the light brown color of los ojos. (Perdóname... sorry about throwing in some Spanish words around for I'm recently hooked on Duolingo! Add me please?!)

On sale for only PHP 199 (regular price is PHP 250) or BUY 2 for only PHP 299!
So what else can I say? I truly adore this palette and I highly recommend this to add to your kikay kit! It's very versatile, because you can use it for both daytime or evening looks. The 8-in-1 palette is also very affordable and is currently on sale at only PHP 339 (regular price is PHP 499!) until January 15, 2014. I suggest you call your Avon lady now or drop by your nearest Avon outlet to check out their latest promos and get an instant makeover! You can also visit their website at www.avon.com.ph to browse their online brochure.
DISCLAIMER: I did not pay nor got paid for this blog post. The products were given to me since I am an AVON PR Blogger Partner and a member of the AVON Makeup Council. I received no incentive to offer a favorable review and the only compensation I get is to experience and try out the products for myself so I can share with you an objective review and hopefully help my readers make an informed decision before buying.


TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images