Havaianas IPÊ: Addicted... for a cause. (Image heavy!)

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Summer is here!!! Summer equals the beach equals the sand equals Havaianas on your feet!!!


This line of sandals from the Brazilian brand Havaianas was developed alongside with the Ecologic Investigations Institute (IPÊ, because of the Brazilian abbreviation) to help spread the word on the country’s most endangered species and to gather funds to prevent their disappearance. The association between the brand and the institute goes back to July 2004, and since they launched the campaign they’ve had four times the sales volume they had expected. Which is good news, as 7% of that money goes to the IPÊ for its environmental education programs, investigation, and landscape conservation, among others.

Took that info online as I have got to stop convincing myself. HAHAHA!!! I don't make sense... Must be the addiction talking. Okay, enough.. time to take my Havies out for a walk.

Okay, scroll down for the good visual stuff. I know you want to. ^_^ Shouts out to sis Beth for the Havies! Mwah!!!

Air 21's impressive one-day shipping.




The tags...



My new pairs, the lesser anteater and black-lion tamarin...





Here's the thing though... I ordered 35/36 for both pairs... but ended up one with 23 cm and the other 23.5 cm... Havaianas really should do something about their crazy sizes!



And another view...



LOOK!!! I think I can even get away with wearing both at the same time! It looks okay considering the trendy mismatched pairs in the market today. Weeeee!!!



More pictures in my album:
http://mymaria.multiply.com/photos/album/143

⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. adiktus ka talaga sa havainas noh... hehehe

    ako pa reva-reva lang eh

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images