Hospitals and the real dirt

Monday, April 14, 2008

When a gay patient gets a BODY SPRAY shoved up his ass... would you take a video of it and make fun of the victim???

WAKE UP PEOPLE!! This is not funny at all...


Warning: THIS IS RATED R!!! Unprofessional medical staffs and personnel of Vicente Sotto (Cebu)

***Scroll down to view the YOUTUBE version.


NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS!

Being in the healthcare industry, I know by heart the ethics we should abide... I know I sometimes talk about my patients' diagnoses and treatments yet I would never divulge any names... I only talk about them though when the situation calls for, but never to gossip or put malice to anything...

BUT THIS IS TRULY UNACCEPTABLE!


..and so I cringed halfway as I watched this video. COME ON, YOU GUYS! Seriously, what were YOU thinking???

Please report this to the authority if need be. I don't really know WHY I am reposting this... but please be aware and draw your own conclusions. I have no cruel intentions whatsoever. I just want you guys to know that this stuff is ACTUALLY happening!

*sigh* I will take down this video if I have to but I don't know... you just got to see this and be warned.

\m/ai

WATCH THE YOUTUBE VERSION HERE!!!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images