Purple bracelets for A Complaint Free World.

Friday, April 25, 2008

I challenge myself! When ChiQay (Thanks, gaw!) told me about this some time ago when I commented on her pretty purple baller bracelet, I decided to give it a try. I was never a baller bracelet fan to begin with but then something made me visit www.AComplaintFreeWorld.org and I made a request for bracelets.

What more could I ask for? They're purple!!! They arrived almost a month ago but I haven't really gotten around to it. Primarily, because I just got these from the post office (Hey, they were addressed to Cebu and I was in Ormoc for a vacation!). It was sent via registered mail. I am going to give the other one to Banggoy. Let's see how he does as well.


Pretty cool, huh?



The bracelet is a little big for my thin wrist (I'm not complaining!), maybe I could wear them as an anklet, noh?





Change Your Words, Transform Your Life


Your thoughts create your world and your words indicate your thoughts. When you eliminate complaining from your life you will enjoy happier relationships, better health and greater prosperity. This simple program helps you set a trap for your own negativity and redirect your mind towards a more positive and rewarding life.



How it Works

Scientists believe it takes 21 days to form a new habit and complaining is habitual for most of us. As Twain said, we must coax our old behavior down the stairs. The purple bracelet is a powerful tool to remind you of how well you are creating your life with positive intention.

Suggested Rules

  • Begin to wear the bracelet, on either wrist.
  • When you catch yourself complaining, gossiping or criticizing (it’s ok, everyone does) move the bracelet to the other arm and begin again.
  • If you hear someone else who is wearing a bracelet complain, you may point out their need to switch the bracelet to the other arm; BUT if you’re going to do this, you must move your bracelet first!
  • Stay with it. It may take many months but when you reach 21 days you will find that your entire life is happier, more loving and more enjoyable.

“Complaining is not to be confused with informing someone of a mistake or deficiency so that it can be put right. And to refrain from complaining doesn’t necessarily mean putting up with bad quality or behavior. There is no ego in telling the waiter your soup is cold and needs to be heated up—if you stick to the facts, which are always neutral. ‘How dare you serve me cold soup…?’ That’s complaining.”

—Eckhart Tolle, “A New Earth”




So this is really it. Time to give it a go. Wish me luck, everyone! (I guess I shouldn't be driving... else, I would keep switching the bracelets! ROOOOOAAAARRR!!!)

⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images