Ave Maria

Sunday, September 07, 2008



Mary of Brazil is here in Ormoc City! So in honor of her birthday tomorrow (Sept 8), let me blog for the greatest woman ever. Mama Mary. I don't think I need to go into details about who she is, what she has done, et cetera... I have always believed in her, although I'm not that religious to pray the rosary every day. But she has all my love, faith, respect, and all of the above. :)

I feel so blessed to be able to meet her at Fatima Church today as soon as she arrived... and so lucky to be with her on the vespers of her birthday. It was amazing being there amongst children offering flowers... a soul-filling and elevating experience.

Managed to take some shots with my cam phone:





Isn't she beautiful? Ah, the most beautiful lady ever.

Which reminds me of the time the Lady of Medjugorje came to visit. Yup! She came to the Philippines (Cebu) some time in January and I also had a chance to meet her.



She is also very beautiful, noh?



Just had to take a souvenir shot... Tee hee.



Salve Regina, mater misericordiae: vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra, salve. Ad te clamamus exsules filii Hevae. Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes in hac lacrimarum valle. Eia, ergo, advocata nostra, illos tuos misericordes oculos ad nos converte. Et Iesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui, nobis post hoc exsilium ostende.

O clemens, O pia, O dulcis Virgo Maria. Amen.

Happy birthday, Mama Mary!!!


With all my l♥ve and prayers,

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images