Painting the town red (Heavy pix!)

Monday, September 29, 2008

...NOT! But I was just being the lady in red when I *finally* managed to go out for dinner after a really really toxic time at work lately. I know there aren't a lot of choices around here but this night belongs to La Vigia.



Sounds familiar? Well, not really. But it's the old BBR restaurant... Remember the one in Bantigue? Yeah, that's right. It was a good thing we were the only ones there so I had a good time camwh0ring. Tee hee.



The prices were pretty low (as one would expect when dining out in good ol' Ormoc City). Although the menu exceeded my expectation. When I was in college, the food choices weren't really many, although I really couldn't get enough of those criss cross potato fries. But this time they got appetizers, soups, pasta, chicken/beef/pork, and veggies.



But what really impressed me was the ambience. I could very well say now this is the best place to be on a "date" when you're in town. Even the sea breeze was nice compared to the stinkier ones along the coast.



Okay, let me show you more of the place.















Too much, huh? Well, can you blame me? The place had just the right "touch" and class of Tita Meging.

A friend of mine said they have a band playing on Fridays, but I haven't really confirmed that. You should definitely check the place out if you haven't done so...



All work and no play makes Maria a dumb gal.

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images