EV MAIL 2.0 Update: Best Dressed MEN of Ormoc

Monday, September 22, 2008

I almost forgot to post this one but here goes nothing...

Take your pick, girls. ^_^ Too bad most of them are taken :(




According to Patrick Ceniza:
We seldom see the words "men" and "dressing up" being used together in the same sentence. I seldom do as well. But when it happens, I cannot help but include the names of those mentioned in this list.

Men who have style are an almost rare, if not extinct, breed. Very often we see them as dressing up too safely that we are not able to distinguish Joe from John. Thankfully though, we still see a few Ormocanon men who care to dress -- not just presentably, but dress accordingly.


⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images