EV MAIL 2.0 Update: Best Dressed Women of Ormoc

Thursday, September 11, 2008

In case you didn't catch last week's issue... here's what you missed -- only the Best Dressed Women of Ormoc!





**Congrats to my manang, Joneza!
From Ken's bulletin:
"You've seen the best dressed ladies in Ormoc this week, next week it's time for the best dressed men! Check who's in and who's not.

Contrary to popular notion, people included the list were not just randomly picked. The list was formed after surveys and interviews with Cebu-based designers, local fashionistas and Ormoc social butterflies."

~~OUT NOW IN NEWSSTANDS!!
Check out the Best Dressed Men of Ormoc!!!

Grab your EV MAIL copy before they're sold out!!!

⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images