Name Tags

Monday, September 15, 2008



Tagged by Jennykoi

Rules:

1. List the names that you are called by and name the people who call you by these names.
2. Tag ten others to do the same thing, paste the link of your entry on their guestbooks.
_______________________________________________________________________________

  1. Mai/MaiMai - everyone
  2. Maria - my family, Barks, online buddies, random people who see my necklace
  3. MyMaria - most people, Kisssong Sedigo-Herrera, Nancy and Tating Ferrer, Jennifer Sano, Michele Geneston-Garcia, Paulo Garcia, online friends, chatmates, random strangers, et cetera.
  4. Maia - Kisssong Sedigo-Herrera, Nancy Ferrer, Elvin Bensig, Joenel Lou Tagalog, Christian Villar, and most Paulinian schoolmates.
  5. Cecilia - my primary school teachers
  6. Kikay - my neighbor Earl and his neighbors
  7. bao - Mika Mañago
  8. fresh lumpia - Mika Mañago
  9. Mama - Pajan Lagado, Joneza Villaluz, Maricor Eamiguel, Nancy and Tating Ferrer, Marivel Sta. Iglesia-Pizaro, Rhona Sacay-
  10. Tikla/Tikolz/Tikz - Aila Sevilla, Emer Agcang, Daphne Kate Marie Tudtud, Joenel Lou Tagalog, random Barks
  11. Mongs/Mongol - Michael Franco the mongol himself
  12. Mayang - some cousins
  13. my stupid cousin - Lady Perez and Joenel Lou Tagalog
  14. itoy - Bobby Valero
  15. Maria Cecilia Tan Velasquez (complete name) / Maria Silvertooth - Jennifer Sano
  16. Velas - Christian Villar, Gladys Señara
  17. holiday friend - Lavinea Hopkirk
  18. sis - Archie Maraon, Patrick Ceniza, online buddies
  19. bro - Oneal Aberilla, JunJun Alajas
  20. bayot - Kit Bitor
  21. Miss - people at MT Link Asia
  22. Miss America - people at People Support
  23. babe - most of my ex-boyfriends, Melissa Provence
  24. Cher - Donna Omoto, John Win Loreto
  25. sangay - all my Maria Cecilia sangays
  26. boang - Charles Conopio, Heintje Penserga
  27. loves - Rommel Aberca
  28. dai - Pajan Lagado, Archie Maraon, TL, ML, some people
  29. Chen / Mei Xi - Daphne Kate Marie Tudtud, Liu Xiu En
  30. Xu Mai - Andrei Cuizon, Akyu Pepito, Cliffton Capanas, Mary Anne Tan, Lady Perez
  31. subwhoofer/megaphone - my Barks
  32. M - D
  33. Jellybean / bestie / BFF / tikitikols / Ewok - Daphne Kate Marie Tudtud
  34. BaBaaa - Kristina Procesa Cataag

*This is all I can think of for now... I'll add more if I remember them ;)



⋆✌㋡ღ⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images