From L'Oreal Paris with Love

Friday, July 09, 2010

Last Mother's Day, I wasn't really sure what to give my mom except for the usual balloons and flowers plus a poem from me... And I was busy with trying to run SALA Lounge + Café, too! I figured I'd just let my mom beat me at PS3... That would work.

Then a cool contest came along.



Naturally, I joined. What have you got to lose? There wasn't even any purchase required.



And guess what?



Lady Luck has not left my side.



My mom was ecstatic when we got the prizes today. (Due to some freight problems it took a while to get to us! Must be because we are so geographically challenged. Tee hee!)



Nevertheless, it's all good and thank you so much L'Oreal Paris Philippines for making this year's Mother's Day truly exceptional!

I may not be able to use these products for now but if my mom says it works for her... then for sure, it'll work for me too!



More Power L'Oreal!


post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images