Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! Mabuhay ang Jansport!

Monday, July 19, 2010

From the bottom of my Pinay heart, maraming salamat (in Tagalog), daghang salamat (in Bisaya), & thank you very much (in English) to Jansport Philippines!



And thank you to each and everyone who took time to vote [LIKE my picture] in Facebook. Now I feel like a tweener again. Yup, Jansport makes me feel young because it reminds me of all the school fun back in the days.  I'm not that old ha!? But there's something about this brand that truly brings back memories.

This is the JANSPORT® PILIPINAS BAG. They sent me the purple one! My all-time favorite color and I love it!!!







I bet there'd be a lot of knock-offs coming out soon but if you want to be true-blooded and original, I do suggest you grab one for only PHP2,490 at your favorite Jansport retailers! It should be available  at a Bratpack store near you. It comes in black, white, purple, and brown.



Jansport has been in our lives for quite a long time now and I'm very sure it will stay for a much loooonger time. You can bet on it!



post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images