This Bag Is Our Country's Story!

Monday, July 05, 2010

Just because I celebrated the 4th of July by eating my heart out, it doesn't change the fact that I remain true to my roots... I AM PROUD TO BE PINOY!



The wonderful people over at Jansport Philippines included me as one of the Finalists for their contest! (Yup, contest time again!) Lady Luck, please don't fail me now! ^_^

But I also need your help guys... So umm, if it's not too much to ask, head over to Facebook to be a fan of Jansport Philippines and "LIKE" or leave a comment on my photo.

Click here --> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4458337&id=148893062496

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images