Ang Kabuntagon sa Dakbayan (Scott Kelby's 3rd Annual Worldwide Photowalk)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

First off, let me tell you that as a night owl, this is the first time this year that I have woken up this early. I don't think I can ever be a morning person. But for the sake of photography, I found myself taking part of Scott Kelby's 3rd Annual Worldwide Photowalk in my dear hometown, Ormoc City.



1,111 areas / 33,483 photographers according to Scott Kelby.



Being too familiar with night life, I never thought the hustle and bustle that people go through in the morning can be a whole new world. I got to see the things in a different perspective and silently thanking the Lord how happy and grateful I am that I need not be up this early just to survive in this dog-eat-dog world.
















(Get to see the real Ormoc City and view more pictures in HERE!!!)

I wish I could help these people as I see how industrious they are and how privileged I am. Someday I'll have to do something about this. But for now, I have these pictures to document and remind myself each day how blessed I am *really* to be where I am right now with all the things that I have and the things I am capable to do.

This is quite an eye opener for me and I also want to thank the Ormoc Photographic Society (OPS) for giving us the opportunity to be part of this wonderful experience. Abante OPS!





My pictures may not be as nice as theirs but hey, I did my best. And the most important thing is... we all had a great time! ^_^







post signature

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images