Make Your Own Havaianas 2010

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

 

It's time once again for the Make Your Own Havaianas (MYOH)! This year's MYOH 2010 Cebu leg was held again at SM Cebu's Northwing. They offered special MYOH soles and very nice pins this time around.



Thanks to Leanne and Aimil for the invite to the special MYOH for us Havaianaticos (ahem, VIPs!) last July 29, 2010.



Certified Havaianatico AJ and I had our once-a-year affair again. LOLs!



It was fun meeting my awesome fellow bloggers, Noelle and Dane.





And saw more beautiful people... (Ormocanas unite!)











Apparently everyone had a blast at this year's MYOH 2010 :) Oh would you believe I was there... STANDING for 3 freaking hours trying to "make" those Havaianas!? :P









All for the love of flip-flops! And this is my super customized pair... with my name!









So until next year, everyone! xoxo



P.S. Thank you Noodle Boy For being my personal paparazzi. Saved my ass from having to take pictures all over the place! Mwah! What would I do without you?



More pictures in here.

xoxo,
post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images