Facebook disabled MY account!

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Yesterday I woke up with a surprise... It wasn't even a good surprise. It was more of a baffling one.



HA!!? My Facebook is disabled?! My 4-year-old FACEBOOK account!!! FOUR friggin' years of pictures, wall posts, messages from 2006, etc... Then I remembered sis Joan had informed me that if you submit a report for a Faker's account then your account will get disabled, too. WTF! Okay, Facebook, why do you do that? I'm assuming for better judgment that you are doing this so you can very well verify the real owner's account. I hope that is the case.

So I sent an email to Facebook and after some verification, I got this other reply.



Then I sent them an ID. Until now they haven't replied, so I'm still waiting for my Facebook to be activated. OMG! The pictures... (can I stress this enough?!) the thousands of pictures and tags. Maybe Facebook should just ask for everyone's ID (instead of that mobile # verification) during the sign up process so posers won't have a chance to create accounts, and if they want to, they'll have to make more effort than just coming up with a stupid fake name then stealing other people's pictures. Ugh. This is so stressful. Now I can imagine what Lionheart the blogger went through.

It's the weekend and I should be relaxing today. I'll give it a day or two and just forget about this for now but if you want to contact me in the meantime... be a fan of my profile in Facebook to send me some love (or a simply hello!).

UPDATE: 08/10/10


It's good to be back!

P.S. I keep my page public so my haters will have something to do. Keep lookin' at my page posers; also thanks for all the views ;)



xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I had the same experience before my love, you really have to wait...but what is worst now is I cannot change my names which is associate with my real name...I guess that is pretty safe if someone uses a ghost account in behalf of me right???

    take care love
    just relax
    keep smiling
    mwuah
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images