Review: Foot Appeal Peeling Socks + Lazada Discount Code

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I walk barefoot. A lot. Especially when I became pregnant 2 years ago and my foot size magically increased whereby rendering all my flipflops and shoes unusable. Okay, I still wear some of them but majority are now a size smaller. Ugh. Remember my huge Havaianas sacrifice sale? So anyway, my happy feet are not so happy anymore because now it gets super dry but thanks to some super moisturizing lotions like Cetaphil's DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion and Physiogel's Intensive Cream, I get by and life goes on.


But then a few weeks ago, something new and innovative got my attention -- FOOT APPEAL!!!



Okay, at first, to me it sounded very kinky. I know. Sue me. But then I read the packet and realized it was exactly what my poor footsies needed! I never thought it was possible but to have baby soft pink feet again? Man, it was a dream come true! So here's what happened. Check it out...

WARNING: Photos may make you cringe, but I ASSURE YOU, IT DID NOT HURT ONE BIT! 


What sorcery is this?
So this is how it works... as per instructions:

1. Simply wear the plastic foot peeling mask and wear a pair of socks over it, and foot peeling mask and leave it on for about 60-90 minutes.
2. Rinse carefully and results will begin to show via foot skin peeling in 2-7 days.
3. The skin peeling effect and duration may vary among individuals.

Et voila!!!


I actually started peeling around Day 5 and it lasted for like a week until all the dark, dead skin sloughed off and revealed naturally pinkish, sexy and soft baby-like feet! OMG! I was so skeptical at first because I was a bit impatient to see the results but now I am a believer. It's super easy to use, although the smell of the solution inside the plastic foot peeling mask is horrible. It's like very "chemical"; I don't know the exact word to describe it but think of acetone and how strong it smells then multiply that by 20 or 50. Something like that. And if you have cuts on your feet, then it's going to sting for sure.


The foot mask can fit foot sizes 5-9. I'm not sure if they have other sizes for smaller or bigger feet but this was the one I got. I thought I was forming calluses on my feet because you know I walk barefoot frequently but somehow those parts of my sole have softened. And my dry feet? Well, I'm happy to say they're not so dry anymore! Very nice! But most of all, I love this product because it involves a painless process. I plan to do this maybe once a year just to maintain the wonderful pinkish baby feet I have right now. :)


Interested? You can buy the FOOT APPEAL from Lazada Philippines. CLICK HERE! If you plan on hoarding this or go on retail therapy, then you can also use this Php300 discount code: LZDbrDgr (minimum of Php3,000 purchase). 


Lazada 300x250 1

P.S. The Foot Appeal peeling socks I used was included in my July BDJ Box subscription which you can subscribe to on a monthly basis for Php580. 


TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images