How To Change Your Complexion/Skintone: CaiMei Milk Essence Whitening, Moistening & Nourishing Lotion Review

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hey, everyone! I'm back with a hot new review of an ever popular INSTANT whitening milk lotion. Now take note I say instant because this doesn't take 7 days or a fortnight to see results. I can't stress it enough... THIS IS INSTANT, BABY! In this day and age of instant gratification, this is probably the next best thing to instant noodles or instant coffee for me. But then again, I'm vain like that. So yeah. Let's get on with my review.

Notice my face is now a darker shade on the second photo
with product applied on my neck, shoulders, chest, arms, and hands.
We all have our reasons to want a lighter (if not whiter) skin. I do love the skin I'm in but that doesn't mean I don't want to improve it. I have very uneven skintone. My body is basically composed of 3 or 4 different shades. My face is a different color and so are my neck, my back and my arms. Heck, if you should see my legs, it does not match any part of my body at all! I do not want to be Snow White but who doesn't want flawless looking skin with EVEN skintone??? I sure do not want to look weird wearing a tube top because my face, neck, and body do not match. Makeup such as foundations and concealers can do wonders but if you're using the wrong ones, do not even bother getting your picture taken (especially with flash!) because you're sure as heck going to look like it's "FOUNDATION DAY"! Que horror! Mura'g na mudmud ang nawng sa harina!

Now say hi to CaiMei's MILK ESSENCE WHITENING LOTION. It changes your skintone or complexion safely, temporarily, and instantly. It's not permanent because it washes off when you take a bath and it does fade in a few hours after application. I can imagine using this during photoshoots and weddings! You'll shine bright like a diamond! LOL! Also I really think with continued use, you'll reap major improvements in your skin.

CaiMei Milk essence whitening lotion review

This is the English description translation of the product that I found in their Chinese website:

 Richly contains vitamin complex and other whitening elements from milk,can provide the skin with sufficient nutrients to promote microcirculation in the skin and improve the skin’s self-whitening ability. Regular use helps skin suffering darkness or yellowish, uneven complexion become fair, delicate and smooth. Special whitening and moistening formula, restores white, elastic and well moisturized skin.

  Especially contains moistening agent and vitamin complex, can provide the skin with sufficient water and nutrients to well moisten the skin for a long time and improve its hydration ability. The skin becomes soft, elastic and well moisturized after use.


CaiMei Milk essence whitening lotion review

Nothing fancy about the packaging. It's looks like an ordinary 100g bottle of lotion. No flip top, no pump, just a twist cap and that's it. As you can see, there are some Chinese and Russian descriptions at the pack of the packaging and bottle. For the product itself, the consistency is rather thick. You'll need to blend it well into skin for the product to be absorbed completely. It can get a little warm (hot?) during application at first, due to the thick consistency of the product I guess, but it goes away as soon as you blend it out. You need to check out the ingredients listed in the package to see if you're allergic to any of the components, just to be on the safe side.


As for the smell, it is not strong but noticeable enough to liken it to the scent of most whitening (milk) lotions like Skinwhite or Block & White. It does not bother me at all and some of the people I tested the lotion on for this review actually liked the smell. As for me, I can't say I love it or hate it, it's just... meh.

Now for the actual photos of myself and other people I've tested the product on so you can see it works on different skintones from morena to even fair ones.

CASE A: Dark skintone


CaiMei Milk essence whitening lotion before after

CASE B: Medium Dark skintone



CASE C: Medium skintone


CaiMei Milk essence whitening lotion before after

CASE D: Medium skintone



CASE E: Medium skintone


CASE F: Light skintone



CASE G: Fair skintone


Obviously, the CanMei milk essence whitening lotion works for every skintone and effectively cancels the yellow undertone! WOOT! So that's why you look fairer after application of the lotion, apparently seen in the photos below. For reference, right now I have a warm complexion with yellow undertones.

Using the same camera settings.
NO PHOTOSHOP ADJUSTMENTS.
How about a closer look at my arms and hands?

CaiMei Milk essence whitening lotion before after

CaiMei Milk essence whitening lotion before after

Amazing, huh!? "A picture paints a thousand words." I wonder what happens when I apply for my NBI clearance renewal and I change my complexion to something else? It's so weird how application forms like this asks for your complexion. Umm.. Yeah, let's do FAIR.


I digress. Tee hee.

Anyways, depending on where you buy the lotion, it retails around Php 160.00 or Php 180.00, though I got mine from Pretty Angel Shoppe. You can also add them up on Instagram (@prettyangelshoppe). For people in Ormoc City, Leyte you can now buy it from Buttercup Boutique at Lopez Jaena St., beside Mancao Bookstore and across Development Bank of the Philippines.

instant whitening milk lotion review

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

Watch out for my upcoming SUMMER/BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY and I will be including some CaiMei's MILK ESSENCE WHITENING LOTIONS as prizes. Please stay tuned as I update my blog for more reviews and raffle contests! Thank you for droppin' by!



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOG ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images