A Yummy Valentines Day: The Cream Factory Scrub-in-a-Tub review

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Hearts Day, y'all!

While most ladies are busy unwrapping the chocolates they received today, I on the other hand was busy wrapping myself in chocolate. Literally. Today, the chocoholic in me, ascended to Cloud 9 as I bathed in chocolate. You better believe it.


Rub-a-dub-dub... time for a scrub! When I opened the huge 9 oz (255 g) tub of detoxifying cocoa scrub from The Cream Factory, I had to practice so much self-control to NOT lick the damn thing clean. OMG! It smells soooooooo good and I can't stop smelling myself as I indulged my sexxaaayyy baddeeehh to awaken my skin. LOL. I just wanted to eat myself. Wait, what? That didn't sound right. But well, you get the idea.

It's so heavenly, I tell you... The almond with goat's milk renews and detoxifies the skin and the cocoa bits just leave skin super clean after it's been scrubbed! It also does not leave the skin dry and I don't even bother putting on lotion after because my skin is just so alive as well as smells utterly divine!


By far, this is the sweetest and happiest experience I've had as far as body scrubs are concerned and I do exfoliate regularly with all sorts of body scrubs. Hands down the most delightful scrubbing experience goes to The Cream Factory Scrub-in-a-Tub and it really makes me look forward to using it all the time!

Why goat's milk? Well, why the hey not!? It's where it's at, yo! I have two TFC bath creams that I use alternately -- goat's milk with acai berry and goat's milk with jojoba -- and my baths/showers have never been the same ever since. I leave the bathroom smelling so good it actually makes me hungry, but I am satisfied knowing that my skin just had dessert and then some!

Got the Jojoba variant from Sample Room and the Acai Berry from BDJBOX.
Goat's milk does nourish and protect the skin, while it moisturizes, exfoliates, and promotes collagen growth. Do you know that it also reduces wrinkles and fine lines? BOOM!

So how it really taste? Umm, you might want to ask Noodle Boy about that. *wink*
The Cream Factory Scrub-in-a-Tub comes in 3 types with 2 variants each:
  • SCRUB-in-a-TUB Salty, which has rock salt crystals to deeply exfoliate your skin (in Seaweed and Witch Hazel)
  • SCRUB-in-a-TUB Creamy, with real walnut sprinkles to gently buff away skin impurities (in Honey and Jojoba)
  • (This one's a sure favorite!) SCRUB-in-a-TUB Yummy, a chocolate scrub with real cocoa bean bits to reawaken your skin in a seriously delicious way (in Almond and Cinnamon)
Product is available at Beauty Bar (Powerplant Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Shangri-La Plaza, The Podium, Robinsons Galleria, Eastwood Mall, Gateway Mall, Trinoma Mall, Robinsons Place, Greenbelt 5, Alabang Town Center, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Glorietta 2); Rustan's Fresh (Glorietta, Powerplant Mall, Shangri-La Plaza, San Antonia Plaza, Katipunan, Cuenca Park); Robinsons Department Store (Galleria, Magnolia, Ermita); Landmark Department Store (Quezon City, Makati); SNOE (SM Muntinlupa, SM Center Pasig, SM Valenzuela, SM Center Las Pinas, SM City Sucat, SM City Sta. Rosa); SM Supermarket (SM Megamall, SM Aura); SM Hypermarket (SM Mall of Asia, SM Center Pasig).

And for us who are geographically-challenged, we can always purchase online through Pormada, Glamourbox, and BDJBox and have it delivered right on our doorsteps! I'm telling you the PHP 699 price is so worth it!

Don't miss out on the awesomeness, people! Please follow The Cream Factory on Instagram and Twitter, too! And get ready to experience this delicious dessert for the skin...



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images