Liquid Gold from Morocco: Cynos argan oil review

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

When I was a little girl, I was curious as to why my grandmother would put oil in her hair and sometimes she would try to put some in mine. She said it should make hair shiny and full of life, but I had such oily hair growing up so I didn't really bother about it. Fast forward more than 20 years later and my hair is nothing but fried from all the chemical treatments, the coloring experiments, and all the hair drama I could possibly subject my hair to.

The result is BAD HAIR DAY. EVERY. DAY. I am telling you this mostly as a consequence to bleaching my hair. Yes, I've always wanted to have Barbie's platinum locks. I was aware I would kill my hair in the process, however, deep conditioning (and skipping shampoo!) helped me get by. Now I will share with you the one thing that bleached blonde hair absolutely needs. Golden hair needs this liquid gold.

Sorry, my dark ugly roots are showing. ^_^ I haven't had the time to get it done.
CYNOS Argan Oil is said to have restorative and age-defying effects (if my Lola were still alive today -- God rest her soul -- she would have approved and loved this for sure!). I first tried argan oil last year and found it to be quite the miracle product because it is effective not only for my dry hair but both as a moisturizer and an antioxidant. Because I'm so vain for my own good, one of my fears is becoming old but that's inevitable, so it's better to be grow old gracefully and combat the aging process while at it with what I think is the next best thing to the fountain of youth-- argan oil.


Argan oil tHAIRapy isn't just for the hair. You can use this on your face and body, too. It's a very versatile product and I love how it smells so rich! I get hints of vanilla and sandalwood, and if I were to compare it to a fragrance, only one thing comes to mind and it's Victoria's Secret's Amber Romance.


For me, I use this mainly for my hair because as you can see in the photos below, it helps tremendously. Depending on the weather/humidity, I apply about 2-3 squirts of the Cynos argan oil on my hair after I take a shower while it is still damp and when my hair dries,it becomes as awesome as it gets.


Sometimes I like to use it before I take a bath as well. For about an hour I completely soak my hair in argan oil then I simply rinse it in the shower.  The result is always soft, shiny, and healthy-looking hair. You'd think it was actually still alive when it's already been bleached to smithereens! Though on a daily basis, I simply just use a small amount on my still damp hair just to make it look decent enough when it dries and not have a bird's nest as my crowning glory.

It gets the frizz out and makes my hair look like a doll's. But better, smoother, and healthier-looking! Here's a close-up look of the strands. If you have bleach blonde hair, you definitely should maintain it with Cynos argan oil tHAIRapy.


Note that it doesn't leave hair my greasy and I used to have super greasy hair especially with the crazy climate here, which really leaves much to be desired. Nevertheless, argan oil is really your best bet if you want healthy-looking hair with all the added benefits of Vitamin E and essential linoleic acids which fight against loss of moisture and elasticity. Cynos argan oil also protects hair from UV damage and other environmental factors. Do you know can also use argan oil to soften your cuticles and repair split-ends? Isn't this product purely awesome!?


I still have to try out the CAMOPASTE clay modeling paste from Cynos. So in the meantime, please follow CYNOS on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more information about their products.


 
TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/bastaigat_sikat
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/bastaigat_sikat
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images