Early Morning: Punishment vs. Consequences

Friday, May 02, 2008

What is the difference between punishment and consequences? I've heard that one too many times but when I woke up this morning and felt something crusty on my nose... I thought, it was just a freaking booger. Then I touched it and knew it was something else.

ACK!!!!! I looked at the mirror and damn those blasted nails! I scratched my nose!!! (While sleeping I'm pretty sure.)

*
*
*
*
*



It doesn't look gross anymore because I just cleaned it since it was covered in blood. Yuck. And I can't even find some Terramycin, Bactroban, or even Betadine in my apartment! What the....

I should get breakfast now. This is so depressing. It will effing leave a mark fo' shizzle. Ah, I know... it's nothing Obagi can't fix! HAHAHAHA! Gotta start the day with a smile! ^_^

Be blogging on food later on. Gonna go grab a bite now. Peace!

⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images