Terminatrix: The MyMaria Chronicles

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MEMORIAL DAY Holiday!!! Got no work today... Weee!!!

So I was doing some surfing because I woke up early today anyway (damn that alarm!) and then found some interesting stuff online.

According to Empire Movies, even though the movie has yet to begin filming, Warner Bros. has announced that they will release Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins on Memorial Day weekend, May 22, 2009. So umm, that's like a year from now? Yeah.

As an eighties kid, I'm a big fan of the Terminator series... but I have yet to watch the Sarah Connor Chronicles as I haven't had the time.



They got pretty cool posters that I just couldn't resist.



So here's what I did.



BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Crazy.

⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i really like your posts...
    you seem to be so affluent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. geee.. thanks for visiting often.. :) i really don't get a lot of comments, so yours really makes my day! hehehe knowing that someone else out there is actually reading this blog.. ^_^ thanks bai..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh .. and i wish i were affluent... ;) the only i seem to have a lot is.... crap... and words... hahaha.. and friends and luck... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know this is an old post, and most probably you have already seen the series. anyway, just like to tell you that i really liked the series (1-9) and saw it like 6 times each show. I can't wait for the next installment. You can buy the whole first season on iTunes ($1.99@).

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images