Just another FOOD entry: Crazy Crepes!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another lesson learned. I really ought to be bringing a decent (video) cam whenever I'm out and about. I only had my FiFi for a cam earlier. My apologies for the low-quality pictures and video.

Rewind a few hours ago, I feel like the dumbest person on Earth for not knowing that there is an AFF store in SM Cebu after all. Thanks to Jam for pointing it out (and giving me directions, too). So then, after I finished my job for the day, I headed straight to SM, which is just 5 minutes away from where I live, to take a peek at what's happening. To my disappointment, I didn't fancy a single pair. So, I take it as a sign for Re-HAV already.

But something else caught my eye while gallivanting around the place...

Yup, the CRAZY CREPES!!! Gosh, it's sooo hard to miss, I tell you.



Won't you look at that?!?!?! It's crazzzzzyyyy!!! How can a place serve so much good stuff! It makes my tooth ache just looking at these pics.









*Drools like maaaaaad!*



I really wonder how many calories are per serving. BAH!!! Who cares? LOL!



I am definitely crepe crazy! And it was indeed a good idea to eat inside the car, else I'll look like a pig in front of everyone.

Essentials when eating crepe (if you're like me!): Lots of tissue and ice cold water.

Play video below to see how they made these sumptuous things! Again, sorry for the bad quality. I only used my phone to capture the video. Enjoy!!!




⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images