Havaianas Free Kick @ IT Park 05/17/08

Saturday, May 17, 2008

So I went there after all, bringing along my bestie DappyDapoieee, Banggoy, KittYsabella, and our two yayas, Icee and Anna. We arrived there by dusk for reasons I shall not even state and good thing the event was still ongoing. There weren't that many people around anymore so I didn't have to suffer any attacks of claustrophobia (yEy!) plus the weather was on our side and brought about an about-to-rain atmosphere. Cool, I say!

Okay first, we were made to register for a raffle since we wore Havaianas on our feet and then register AGAIN to kick some ass some balls, yes, literally.

WHICH REMINDS ME... WHEN THE WHOLE THING ENDED, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RAFFLE??? WHO WON??? ARE THEY JUST GOING TO EMAIL THE RESULTS? SEND VIA SMS? WHAT ARE THE PRIZES ANYWAY??? I NEED SOME ANSWERS!!! NOW! ^_^



Subsequently, after we did the Free Kick thing (where WE ALL WON by the way.. hurrah!!!), we headed towards the direction of Brazilian people to get our photos taken. It wasn't compulsory, but what the heck? Why not?


They looked pretty young... I'd say 14? 15?? But we looked like dwarfs (dwarves?) with them!


Gifts from Havaianas!

There were also flip-flops that were sold at 10% less there. Not a lot of choices though... :(



Okay, I'm done blogging for now. I'm so tired already. In fact, I had tantrums earlier. Don't ask why.

If you wanna look at more of the action that went on during today's event or if you just have too much free effing time on your hands right now, check out my Havaianas: Free Kick in Cebu at AsiaTown IT PARK album.



OR CLICK HERE!!!


⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images