Havaianas: Purple/Gold & Pink-Blue-Yellow-Green

Thursday, May 15, 2008

For some time, I've been meaning to get a CIA Maritima pair. There are many colors and prints to choose from but I don't want to get it all. Just one pair. Then one night, I dreamt of Havaianas. For real! And yes, it was undeniably a CIA Maritima pair! The colors were so distinct in my dream (Aha! I dream in color afterall!!!) -- it was the purple (my color!) and gold one. Then I searched online and absolutely no-questions-asked got one.

Here it is!

*
*
*




Ahhh! It reminds me so much of my college department's colors!
GO BSC KNIGHTS!!!



Thanks to sis Ron for the super fast service!



But that's not just it...

I'm also blogging about the MYOH pair we did yesterday here at home. The target: My Luke Stedman's! LOL. I wanted to give it a girlaloo look, so we switched straps into...






...PINK!!!



So what do you guys think?

a. FAB!!!
b. Nothing special. Ho-hum...
c. PUT THE DAMN BLACK STRAPS BACK!


⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. gawd, switched the straps of my myoh pair to my 2007 silver mets and realized that bronze straps DO NOT GO WELL with gray soles...

    so i had to freakin put the straps back...

    my thumbs are soo abused...

    ouch

    uuhh, that pair looks great!
    [smiley]

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images