New 7 Wonders and Current Events

Friday, May 16, 2008

When my cousin, Vnz, told me to vote for the new 7 wonders (of the world) I couldn't help but be curious. The places for nominations were absolutely amazing. Right then and there, I wanted to be a Jumper. LOL. No, seriously, I wanted to go to every one... or maybe at least 10 of those places that were featured in the website.

What am I talking about? Go here: http://www.new7wonders.com/

There are 3 places in the Philippines that were nominated.

...And these are the ones I voted for.



But make sure you check your email afterwards because they need a confirmation of some sort.



In spite of the insanity going on in this hellhole of a country, which brings to mind the horrible robbery/murder that occurred today in an RCBC bank in Laguna (READ HERE!) where suspects did not just rob the bank but killed 9 people by shooting them in the head, execution-style! GEEZ!! These people aren't humans at all... They're ANIMALS! WTF is this country coming to?!

What's so weird is that I just watched THE BANK JOB! And I really thought it was cool... Toink!

Okay, enough with this depressing talk; going back to the main topic... VOTE NOW!!!



⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I also voted for all three nominess coming from the Philippines. I hope that marvelous reef gets in. Saw it being featured on a GMA documentary. Breathtaking. It's shortlisted, by the way. B-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images