Havaianas: My bro is a winner!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My "prodigal bro", Archie, got his first Havaianas... and he didn't pay a cent for it!!! Why? He won the 7 Waves contest, all because I coaxed him into joining. LOL! And crazy as he is... he went for it.



HA HA HA!!!

Yeah, he's one lucky bastard. LOL! My mom and my bestie, DappyDapoieee, edited the essay he submitted because I didn't want to be biased with my own entry. Tee hee!



Awesome-ness!

So, what do you think of this pair???





I want one!!! I don't like my slims as much :( I look like a "girl" in them! Har har har. But nevertheless, I'm still crazy about my 7 Waves pair! It's MINE!!!! Hee hee.

WINNERS!!!

⋆✌㋡⋆ 陳美西

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images