30-day Blog Challenge: DAY 13

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 13: Have you ever had your heart broken? 
Have you ever broken a heart?

Photo Credits: Alice2467 / Google Images

I'm not really a heart-breaker and my heart didn't really get the chance to break. So let's just say I'm somewhere stuck in the middle. I'm a tough cookie as you might already suspect. I go with the flow and before I settled down, I was never really the type that you could tie down. I guess you could say that now that I'm married, there will be a greater possibility of breaking hearts and hearts being broken. Just because this is true love.

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images