30-day Blog Challenge: DAY 17

Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17: What’s something you wish you could say to someone?



Right now this question really does not apply to me. I don't think there's really anything I "wish" I could tell someone because if I did, I'd have told them already. :) I'm the type of person with no filter when it comes to telling people something... even if it's an unpleasant thing to say. Well, especially if it's unpleasant. Tee hee! I usually tell someone something as soon as possible because if I won't, I'm sure as heck going to forget what I'm gonna tell them. Yup, short-term memory.

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images