30-day Blog Challenge: DAY 6

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Day 6:  A song that makes you cry (or nearly)



RIGHT NEXT TO ME
Whistle

Goodbye, it's time for me to go 
I'll call you in the morning 
So I can let you know 
The way I really feel girl 
To put your mind at ease 
If I don't then who will 
If I make it, I still 
Want you to be there with me 
You say you love and then you learn 
If you've learned to love me baby 
You'll wait 'til I return 
I know it hasn't been easy 
To love a man like me 
Some day, if we try 
There will be no goodbye 
And we will live happily, 'cause 

{Chorus}: 
I'll be there one day 
And you will be right next to me 
I'll be there one day 
And you will be right next to me 

Hey there 
Will you be where I am 
Will you be by my side girl 
Or with another man 
{Will you be next to me} 
Just wait a little longer 
Girl I don't know how long 
Just try to understand 
This is not what I planned 
I'm sorry this had to be 
Gir, oh girl every man needs a woman 
You're the woman that I choose 
And I can't afford to lose you baby 

{Chorus} 

I swear to the world 
You'll always be my girl 
Just say you'll be 
Right next to me 

Why? Because this song was playing when I encountered the first death in my family. That time my grandfather died in 1991. #RIP

And now, STEVE JOBS.


xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images