Time for a getaway, wouldn't you say?

Monday, October 03, 2011

When I was living in Cebu for 3 years, I always had time for a vacation - or rather, a staycation since we needed not travel far to get to the many wonderful and stunning resorts in the province and nearby Mactan Island. I think this is what I miss most about my stay in the Queen City of the South. Almost every weekend, I hit the beach. Most of my friends in Cebu hardly recognize me now without my tan. I was pretty dark-skinned before with all my beach escapades.

I was browsing recently online for holiday getaway and vacations in the Cebu area because I figured with all the pregnancy and having a baby, Noodle Boy and I need to spend some quality time together. The family talked about traveling to HongKong or Singapore soon but the beach bum in me wanted to hit the waves or frolic in the sun and sand first, weather-permitting of course.

So I came across Mactan's latest pride, Crimson Resort and Spa. I said to myself this must be like Plantation Bay or Shangri-La. Well, if it isn't just my kinda place. And lo and behold these photos!








HOLY SMOKES!!! This place definitely is the next hot destination for us, seeing it should take us less than 3 hrs to get there on a warm sunny day. :) If the photos are not enough to entice you to go ahead and book yourselves for at least an overnight stay, check this out!



I'm not sure of the rates now because they might have newer promos or what, but you can give them a ring and ask. Also did you know they have been named one of the Philippines' top luxe destinations!?



*fist pump!*
It's just like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, sans leprechaun.

I really, really want to go there. I will do whatever it takes. Tee hee.

If you fancy the place also and would like me to go and check it out personally, and post a bazillion photos with a kick-ass blog story to boot afterwards, then please spare me 1 second of your time by "LIKING" the photo I posted at Facebook:



Please CLICK HERE to like the photo.


Thanks in advance and now crossing my fingers I can go on a much-needed vacation before I get burned out. Tugsh!

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images