30-day Blog Challenge: DAY 15

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 15: What do you dislike most about yourself?


(Photo credits: newyorker.com)


Because I'm too vain for my own good, so I don't really have a bad thing to say about myself. HAHAHA! For real... I've worked hard to gain this much self-confidence (ego?) while growing up and my self-esteem is intact until now. (THANK GOODNESS!) So if there's anything AT ALL that I dislike about myself, it's being born WITHOUT a silver spoon in my mouth. I don't blame anyone, not my parents nor my own self. It's just that at the rate that the economy is going, I don't really think much of a bright future ahead -- financially. I'm quite content with my life now so I don't really mind being part of the 99%. I just try to live each day, one at a time, doing the best I can and working on the things I love, spending time with the people who matter to me, and living life with no regrets. :)  AMEN? AMEN!!!

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images