30-day Blog Challenge: DAY 20

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 20: What are the 10 most significant events in your life?


1. When I visited NYC.


2. When in Las Vegas.


3. When I went to the Grand Canyon.


4. When I won as Brgy. Kagawad. Hehe.



5. When Noodle Boy proposed.


6.  When we had this really fun 12-hour prenup photoshoot.


7. NOODLE BOY & RAMEN GIRL'S Beach/Sunset Civil Ceremony!


8.  When I got married at this beautiful little chapel to Noodle Boy AND HE SANG AS I WALKED DOWN THE AISLE!


9. When I got pregnant.


10. When Mikko Vincenzo was born.





I wouldn't say I lived a full life yet. And I do intend to... But I think it will take some time for me to go and do the things I want (like travel, take classes, etc.) because right now I want to be the best mom that I can ever be. 


xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images