30-day Blog Challenge: DAY 2

Sunday, October 02, 2011



DAY 2: 20 of my favorite things



In no particular order as my favorites:
  • Apple products (fangirl!)
  • Books (hard-bound, soft-bound, pocket, e-book, etc.)
  • Money (of course, how will I buy all these?)
  • RED HORSE BEER! (Ito ang tama!)
  • Moleskines (or any other notebook for that matter - writing, journaling, doodling, private rants, etc)
  • Dark chocolate. Period.
  • [Noodleboy and] sizzling porkchop from ORANGE BRUTUS!
  • Flip-flops (Havaianas + Fit Flops)
  • The color PURPLE
  • Cameras and photography
  • Butterflies
  • Tattoos
  • All things Japanese (food, language, culture, anime, samurai, etc.)
  • Hoodies and sweaters
  • COFFEE!!! (Americano, instant, brewed, iced, frapuccino, etc.)
  • Ahhhh, the beach. :)
  • Peppermint candies
  • Doc Martens 1460
  • Nutella

xoxo,

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I'd love to hear your comments, suggestions, and violent reactions! I will do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. :)

Instagram

Flickr Images