My BDJ Box 2013: July unboxing!

Monday, July 22, 2013

It's time once more for another unboxing. And this is yet another beauty box I was eagerly looking forward to! Say hello to the biggest beauty box I've ever laid my eyes on... and it's only for Php 598 at BDJBOX!

JULY BDJ Box
Feast your eyes on this! 
When the package was delivered at home last Saturday, I didn't realize it was my July BDJ Box because of the heft of the thing! I mean, I expected a smaller box. I also resisted the temptation to view other people's unboxing photos before I got mine so that I'll still get that element of surprise which is the purpose of subscribing to a monthly beauty box. And boy, did it surprise!!!

So here are the items that were in this month's big ass beauty box...


DOVE Damage Therapy for hair and body products! And they didn't just include 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner but 2 of each! Also there's the intensive repair treatment mask, a moisturizing beauty bar (soap), and not just 1 but 2 anti-perspirant/deodorant (spray and roll-on)! These are full-sized items so if my calculations are correct, the total cost of these DOVE products is Php 969!!! ZOMGGGG!!!

And next up are what's inside the actual BDJ Box.


Summer may be over but since our Little Mao will be having a pool party for his 2nd birthday this coming August, I could really use all the extra sunblock for the kids. :) This Beach Hut sunblock is perfect because I don't have a spray sunblock in my beach stash; all I got are lotions. I can't wait to test this out! And 75++ SPF!!!?? Whoa!


This is an item I'm majorly looking forward to try. I use lotion for dry skin on my feet everyday because I really don't know why my feet get super dry all the time. Maybe because I'm getting old? I don't know. I need those baby feet back!!! A Foot Appeal Mask sounds very, very appealing indeed!


But what's a beauty box without the cosmetics, right? Well, the July box didn't disappoint here. There's a BB cream that's fairly new to me. The brand, Too Cool For School, is unfamiliar but hey, I'm always open to new discoveries and who knows? Maybe it'll turn out to be an HG product! We'll see...


Look what we have here! An eyeshadow palette for daily use! OMG! The timing couldn't be better! I'm getting crazy over eye makeup lately, as you've noticed in my Instagram posts and that's why I'm also thrilled to try Enchanted's PIXIE DUST palette. It claims to be shimmery but I'll have to try it out to see if it can actually be worn for day makeup. At first glance, I think it may be too light for evening makeup, but that's just my 2 cents. I like 'em smokey eyes a lot!


When I picked up this bright tube of lippie, I was surprised that it was made by Revlon. I've always associated the brand with "serious" makeup... you know what I mean. This here is more of a Maybelline kind of product if you ask me. This is a MUST TRY really. It is supposedly very hydrating which boosts lip moisture by 156%! Oh, yes! That's something I could really use for my dry, chapped lips! Then again, I love all Revlon products! From their hair colors to their cosmetics. Even their beauty tools are pretty awesome. Thus, I'm sure I'll love this one, too!


Lastly, there's a Php 1,500 voucher from Sure Slim for a weightloss program enrollment. I may have to give this away because I'm absolutely sure I won't be availing of this anytime soon.

So the July BDJ BOX itself is valued at Php 3,101. Now add up the DOVE products and all in all, everything is worth Php 4,070!!! Incredible!!! If you haven't subscribed to BDJ Box, it's not too late. Their September subscriptions are ongoing. Sorry, but the August box is already sold out but good thing I was able to subscribe to that one, too. Another beauty box to look forward to next month! But for now, let me enjoy and play with my awesome July BDJ Box treats.

I'll be posting reviews of the items in the coming weeks so 'til then! Thanks for droppin' by!



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images