Finally, my GETGLUE stickers are here! Got yours yet?

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Not on GetGlue? Well, you're missing out on the fun! I am a huge fan of it and today, I just got my stickers! How to get your real GetGlue stickers is very easy. I'll show you how in a minute. But first, let me just say that I've been using GetGlue since 2011 and the first time I requested a set of stickers back then, I DIDN'T GET ANY!!! Hmmpf. But then I thought I'd try to request once more since I have unlocked these whole lot of stickers now...

My stickers as of July 2013.
I actually thought of deleting my GetGlue app back in 2012 when they stopped supporting check-ins to Books, just because I had lots of check-ins to those. But then I still watch a lot of movies and follow TV shows and it's a great place to interact with fans and people who have stuff to say. I rant when I hate a character or just whine about why a show has been canceled. Boooo! So yeah, I also tend to avoid checking in before I watch something because THIS IS SPOILER HEAVEN... OR HELL!!! LOL. So I check-in AFTER I watch something. ^_^

As of writing this, I have 625 check-ins and 109 followers. Hey, add me up, will ya? CLICK HERE!!! Noodle Boy was pretty impressed when my stickers arrived today because he actually forgot he even had a GetGlue account! Upon logging back in, we were laughing at his poor 53 check-ins only. ROFLOL. I, for one, am a big social network freak so it's not a surprise that I basically have an account with all major and popular social sites. Tee hee. Foursquare, anyone?

Stickers from GETGLUE!
So anyways, here's how to get real copies of your GETGLUE stickers. I used my desktop computer in doing so and not on a mobile device.
Login to your account. I personally just login using my Facebook account.

Check your GetGlue stickers and pick 20 of the ones you like.
GetGlue ships only 20 stickers at a time. So my first set is here and now I am requesting for another batch. Yey! I have 69 stickers currently so I think it might take a while to get them all because you can only request once per month.

Requested another batch of stickers.
 
Just enter you details... and that's that! 

You don't have to pay for shipping, too! YAYYY!!! FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! And now, the waiting begins. I requested these first batch of stickers more than a month ago or maybe two. I don't really remember when exactly, but what does it matter? THEY'RE HERE!!! Check them out...

Obviously, I watch too much of THE BIG BANG THEORY. Hehe.

They're actually big stickers... bigger than a one-peso coin! I wonder where I'll stick these... Hmmm.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Isn't this pretty cool? I love stickers and it's so awesome that the GETGLUE ones aren't just digital! They're REAL stickers!!! Oh, you can also check-in to MUSIC if you're not big on movies and TV series. So what are you waiting for? Join GETGLUE and FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEE!



View Maria Cecilia Velasquez Franco's stickers on GetGlue

View Maria Cecilia Velasquez Franco's check-ins on GetGlue



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images