Be Like Barbie or Look Like A Disney Princess

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Barbie & MyMaria
Girls, I believe that young or old, there's always a princess that lives inside each one of us. The first 10 years of a girl's life is spent playing with Barbies. The next 10 years are spent trying to look like one. I WANNA BE BARBIE. THE BEEYOTCH HAS EVERYTHING!!! Also, if you wear a blonde wig and make-up, then you're like a Disney princess, too. It is also essential that you wear a pair of blue contact lens. It somehow complements and perfects the whole thing. So here's my #MOTD.


For this step-by-step tutorial, I'd like to share with you how to achieve the princess look... or Barbie, if that's what you're going for. Here are the cosmetics that I used and most of them came from my awesome special edition AVON GlamourBox.


For the face, I used my new BB cream from AVON Skin Goodness in Nude as moisturizer/primer. I concealed my blemishes using Naturactor #140 and set with AVON Smooth Minerals foundation in Medium.


For the eyes, I only used 3 colors. Mary Kay mineral eyeshadows in Moonstone and Sienna plus Pink Berry (2) from Avon's True Color quad eyeshadow palette. I did my eyebrows using my ELF eyebrow kit in Medium and Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow #15, cleaned up using Mary Kay concealer in Light.

Barbie Makeup Tutorial Disney Princess

AVON SUPER SHOCK MAX mascara

Then I made sure that the eyeshadows are blended, and to make the eyes prettier, I applied AVON's SUPERSHOCK MAX mascara generously to my poor non-existent lashes and popped in blue contacts from Fresh Looks. I also lined my lower lash line with the brown eyebrow powder from my eyebrow kit. I contoured my cheeks/nose with NYX matte bronzer in Light and for a healthy glow on the cheeks, I used AVON's Luminous Blush in Peach.


And we're almost done.


I picked AVON's Ultra Color lipstick in Hibiscus as it looks like the perfect shade of hot pink for modern princesses. The wig is something I got from our trip to Guam. LOL. Who buys wigs on vacation? I do! And it's not the first time because I also bought a really good ponytail hair extension in HongKong's night market. :) Anyways, what do you think?

Barbie Makeup Tutorial Disney Princess
I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie world. #NoFilter
Here's a composite photo of my BEFORE and AFTER makeup.

Barbie Makeup Tutorial Disney Princess
ACHIEVED!
And now it's time for selfies! Or you can just close this browser now... Tee hee.

Life in plastic. It's fantastic!
You can brush my hair.
Undress me everywhere (?) EEK!
Imagination, life is your creation.
Barbie Makeup Tutorial Disney Princess
Come on Barbie, let's go party!


Until my next makeup project! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images