Unboxing: Special Edition AVON GlamourBox (and my first impressions)

Monday, July 22, 2013

OMG OMG OMG! It's my first GlamourBox and it's no less than the Special Edition AVON GlamourBox! Even the box screams glamour all over the place! When I got it 5 days ago and opened it, I realized that it felt like I'm holding a solid and sturdy iPad Mini box or some iDevice box from Apple because the box itself is made from high quality material! It's so classy! LOOK!


This box looks like it's going to last forever. You can re-use it all you want.
Alright, moving on to the unboxing proper... The first one that caught my attention was the BB cream! I am well-aware that AVON has an existing mineral makeup line since just I bought Avon Smooth Minerals foundation this summer, but it came as a wonderful surprise to know that they have a BB cream! I am so excited to try this. They sent a NUDE shade which I hope would be a match for my skintone (it also comes in a lighter shade) and also crossing my fingers that this won't break me out. I will try the Avon Skin Goodness Moisturizing BB Cream SPF20/PA++ in Nude soon and post my review after.


The second item that stood out for me during the unboxing of this special GlamourBox is the Avon Supershock Max Waterproof Mascara in Black. MAX is really the operative word here. The tube is SUPER DUPER GINORMOUS!!! It's probably the biggest mascara I have ever seen. I have about 10 mascaras right now and this is one HUGE son of a *bleep*... I can't wait to try it out.


I'm building a lipstick army as of the moment and it's such a welcome treat that the box contained not just 1 but 4 lippies all in all - one (1) sample size Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick in Red Kiss, one (1) sample size Avon Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick SPF15 in Charged Cherry,  one (1) full size Avon Ultra Color Lipstick SPF15 in Hibiscus, and one (1) more full size Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss in Fiery Red!




And what's a beauty box without something to color your cheeks and eyes? Yup, they also included an Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach and Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quad in Purple Pop. There are my favorite colors so I am definitely going to do a makeup tutorial and post #MOTDs using these. Watch out for those!





Aren't they just pretty? Moreover, I know for a fact that Avon is not just about cosmetics. I've been using Avon products since I was in high school! My aunt was an Avon lady and she was my mom's secretary until she passed away (may her soul rest in peace!), so I always saw her everyday except on Sundays. Up until I graduated college, I always had Avon items in my makeup kit because I would try and buy different products each month out of my allowance. In our household, my mom and my grandmother bought Avon products on a monthly basis as well. It was only when I started working after graduation that my aunt suffered a heart attack and unfortunately didn't make it and I started to explore the world of cosmetics and makeup to try other brands since I didn't know any other Avon lady to get my monthly beauty fix from.
14 and trying to look 40!
Just your ordinary teenager wanting to be taken seriously. LOL.
Wow! That was almost 15 years ago since I started playing with cosmetics,
and guess what, they were all from AVON!
But I digress. Continuing on the Avon GlamourBox unboxing... Skincare is something I'm investing heavily on right now since I realized I'm not getting any younger. It's the reason I became a makeup junkie recently after I celebrated my 3rd decade of life. I am so vain for my own good that I am really scared to become gray and wrinkly. Old age scares the crap out of me and I'm no millionaire who can spend for any cosmetic enhancements and surgeries in the future. And so... Avon Anew Vitale Day Cream SPF25 is enough for me. Prevention is always better than cure.


The rest of the samples that came in sachets were two of Avon Anew Genics Treatment Concentrate and one each for Avon Anew Genics Treatment Cream and Avon Anew Genics Eye Cream. These can be very expensive if you buy the full size ones. Which is another reason why I'm scared of getting old because I know that the beauty skincare maintenance will be so high! Wahhhhh!


In case you're wondering, I did not get this all for FREE. I received this box by subscribing to GlamourBox, where I paid Php 595.00 for it but got all of these! It's more than SULIT, if you ask me. Study this curation card and you'll see what I mean.
The AVON GLAMOURBOX is worth almost Php 3,000!!!
(Click to enlarge)
This beauty box is really special as you can see. AVON Philippines really went all out with this one for us beauty junkies. Everything you need to look glamorous is inside the #AvonGlamourbox! I am so happy that they offered this super special box to their subscribers. ❤ You can get it from Glamour Box, HERE.

So what are you waiting for? Reward yourself and get one now! I promise, you won't regret it! :)

YOU MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL.



TWITTER ★ http://twitter.com/mrsnoodleboy
FACEBOOK ★ http://facebook.com/bastaigatsikat
INSTAGRAM ★ http://instagram.com/mrsnoodleboy
PINTEREST ★ http://pinterest.com/mrsnoodleboy
BLOGS ★ http://www.bastaigatsikat.comhttp://www.mrsnoodleboy.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images